Pokemon Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Byond game Pokemon Rainbow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight51

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 pm

In game name- Twilight

Username- Tangastormy51

Why should you pick me?- you should pick me because I am a great admin, i watch the game as much as possible, if a player deserves a ban, boot, mute, etc. I will not take any excuses on why they should get those punishments, unless they have an actually good reason why, and i mean A REALLY GOOD REASON. Not a reason where they say "Well, they started it..." Or "Someone just got me mad." Or any of that.... I will not take any crap from anyone unless if it is a GM or admin or someone like that because i did something wrong, or anything like that... I will respect all players, higher ranks, and lower ranks. I will treat everyone with respect who deserves it. I will do anything i can to keep my spot, I will do everything anyone asks that is reasonable and not inappropriate or anything like that. That is all i can think of for now, if you want me to add more just let me know and i will.

Anyone who can Vouch for me- Dicez, Onyx095, Roget330, Ariel_1, Arterix, Boota, Bubble9, Shotton17, Intch95, Damion 10000, Dr. DraX, DustinG2Wii, Drizz in flames, EvolutionMe, GreatFisher, HawkTalon0, Ichigo560, ImDaOnlyOne, JerichoX, Lance0141, Legit_Skittles, Liepard, Luke5050, Roflmao1298, SatanicDave, Simcra, Sin 9333, Sir Squeaky Boots, Teka 123, and Zeus Middle.

Other games i have been admin, GM and co-owner on are:

Admin, GM and co-owner on Pokemon Red Rose
GM 1, 2 and Head GM, Admin and Co-owner on Pokemon Days
GM 1, 2, head GM, and head Admin on Pokemon Black Storm
Admin on Pokemon Legacy

And that is it, thanks for reading! Smile

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1